Ejs 2018

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
How early should you make plans to go to ESJ? I may be making a trip to New Mexico in march and would love to spend a couple of days there. Iv never been to moab so i have no clue where to start on how to plan for it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Don't waste your money. They can't keep you off any trails.

Rent a condo if you can swing it. Laundry and kitchen make all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

True they can't keep you off the trails unless it's marked EJS use only but I wouldn't call it a waste of money.

That money is what helps the keep Multiple Use Defense fund (MUD) going, trails open, maintained, pays for BLM fees and funds new trails.

Without it, many of the trails in Moab would be closed to Jeep access if the tree huggers had their way.

Don't be the asshole that follows an EJS group on the trail just to save a few bucks.

Forgot they also help the Blue Ribbon Coalition, Tread Lightly and USA All

Last edited:

black pearl

Hooked
True they can't keep you off the trails unless it's marked EJS use only but I wouldn't call it a waste of money.

That money is what helps the keep Multiple Use Defense fund (MUD) going, trails open, maintained, pays for BLM fees and funds new trails.

Without it, many of the trails in Moab would be closed to Jeep access if the tree huggers had their way.

Don't be the asshole that follows an EJS group on the trail just to save a few bucks.

Forgot they also help the Blue Ribbon Coalition, Tread Lightly and USA All

Glad I'm not the only one that sees it like this, and doesn't mind helping out the off-road community by paying for a event.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Id like to see all the stuff that goes with EJS atleast once. I could use a spotter on the trails to. I dont have much time on the rocks in my jeep. We do alot of snow wheeling so i dont have alot of rock crawling expierence.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I'm thinking of making it an annual event with my boys, maybe starting 2018. Never been before so want to do at least once and see how it goes.

Top Bottom