Thread: WTB OR-Fab Rock Doors for JKU

Fresh Catch

WTB OR-Fab Rock Doors for JKU

Really need the rears for the kids, but want all 4 if someone has them or knows where they're available.

Thanks,

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or fab stuff can be very hard to find since they have closed I don't know anything about the doors but I'd say just keep an eye out for a used set and good luck in your search

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2009 Red Rock Crystal jk 2.5" lift cooper S/T Maxx's
    1942 willys MB work in progress

Fresh Catch
    Thanks Danny. Yeah, I noticed they'd closed shop for a restructuring, and I couldn't find any vendors that had them in stock, so I figured I'd turn to you guys.

Fresh Catch
    BTT