Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChiliDawg View Post
    In the FCS....

The talent level isn't even remotely comparable. Make no mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Hey they are in the MAC- which is FBS, maybe one of the worst FBS conferences- but none the less there should be no comparison between those programs! lol

Gotta go with the Alma Mater Fresno State! I didn't go there for long but a year counts right? I also love cal ploy SLO. Wanted to go there and play ball but CSUFS was a better idea at the time

I'll have to wait to watch the highlights tonight, but SC stomped 'em 41-39! 🙌

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Hey they are in the MAC- which is FBS, maybe one of the worst FBS conferences- but none the less there should be no comparison between those programs! lol
    Undefeated in the regular season is still hard to do...and they are in the MAC..; a lot of of great players came out of the MAC and played in the NFL...

Penn State...Fight on State

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Undefeated in the regular season is still hard to do...and they are in the MAC..; a lot of of great players came out of the MAC and played in the NFL...

Oh you're absolutely correct, going undefeated should never be played down regardless of the level, because that team is still generally built to that level of play, granted usually the teams that stand above have at least one of those players who you exceptional that you are referring to. Having worked about 8 total years in college football in the MAC, MW, big east, smaller schools we always said any win is a good win even if you were supposed to win. Those guys at WM should be proud of the way they fought and hung in today even though they came up short. USC should have won that game based on their level of talent but I bet you and I can agree that it will likely be a quality non conference win for them at the end of the season.

Oh you're absolutely correct, going undefeated should never be played down regardless of the level, because that team is still generally built to that level of play, granted usually the teams that stand above have at least one of those players who you exceptional that you are referring to. Having worked about 8 total years in college football in the MAC, MW, big east, smaller schools we always said any win is a good win even if you were supposed to win. Those guys at WM should be proud of the way they fought and hung in today even though they came up short. USC should have won that game based on their level of talent but I bet you and I can agree that it will likely be a quality non conference win for them at the end of the season.

But did you have Bobby Boucher going #1 in the draft after that amazing season with the Mud Dogs?

#CoachKlienIsAPussy

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Slavens View Post
    But did you have Bobby Boucher going #1 in the draft after that amazing season with the Mud Dogs?

#CoachKlienIsAPussy

Hey, water sucks, Gatorade is better..

Hey, water sucks, Gatorade is better..

It's got electrolytes... It's what plants crave. 😂

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Slavens View Post

#CoachKlienIsAPussy

Possibly best football movie ever...

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast