Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: The College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 74CJ5 View Post
    We just need to beat Ohio State and win the Big10 Championship. That’s all and we are right back in it. I almost made it to the end without cracking up. Ohio State away is going to be a challenge and if we play like we did against Minnesota then we are in trouble. We’ll see, any given Saturday...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Not gonna happen this year. Next year is gonna be their best shot. Clifford will have a year under his belt and we'll have everyone back.

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Not gonna happen this year. Next year is gonna be their best shot. Clifford will have a year under his belt and we'll have everyone back.
    We hope everyone comes back. There are a few that could go early. I always root for them to get into the playoffs and hopefully a title game, but if that’s out I root for them to play in either the Outback Bowl or the Citrus Bowl. I live in Tampa and Orlando is super close so it’s easy to go see them. I went to the Pitt game this year up in State College. It had been quite a while since I had been to a game at Beaver Stadium. Eight of us came back for the game and had a great time!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by 74CJ5 View Post
    We hope everyone comes back. There are a few that could go early. I always root for them to get into the playoffs and hopefully a title game, but if that’s out I root for them to play in either the Outback Bowl or the Citrus Bowl. I live in Tampa and Orlando is super close so it’s easy to go see them. I went to the Pitt game this year up in State College. It had been quite a while since I had been to a game at Beaver Stadium. Eight of us came back for the game and had a great time!

Yeah, a playoff would be great but I don't think it's in the cards. Hopefully they all come back, especially Gross-Matos & Parsons, on D but they're likely gone. I was at the Pitt game as well. Haven't been back to a game since I graduated in 86. Almost forgot what an awesome experience it is, especially the tailgating

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Yeah, a playoff would be great but I don't think it's in the cards. Hopefully they all come back, especially Gross-Matos & Parsons, on D but they're likely gone. I was at the Pitt game as well. Haven't been back to a game since I graduated in 86. Almost forgot what an awesome experience it is, especially the tailgating
    We got to the lot at 8:30AM and left at 10:30PM! Must have played 100 games of Cornhole, and forget about how many beers lol. We even saw Tony Dorsett at the tailgate next to ours.

A good game and win for Penn St...bad day for the local boy Tua; possible hip pointer, which is hard to come back from...just ask Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    A good game and win for Penn St...bad day for the local boy Tua; possible hip pointer, which is hard to come back from...just ask Bo.
    Disclocated hip for Tua, could be a career ender depending on how much damage was done.. tough deal for the kid.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Disclocated hip for Tua, could be a career ender depending on how much damage was done.. tough deal for the kid.

Man...I really feel bad for him. He was going to be a lock 1st round pick...

UH Warriors win in Las Vegas to lock in a bowl game

After getting stomped on all day, War Eagle made a game of it...but fell short.

Gopher dream of a playoff spot ended in the cornfields of Iowa...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Man...I really feel bad for him. He was going to be a lock 1st round pick...
    I hear ya man, I do too, terrible news for him. hopefully he can make a full recovery or have one of those athlete insurance policies in place so hes not without.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast