Clifford's new custom Rubicon rocker rails.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
So for a while now iv been wanting to finish my rock rails on Clifford and now found some time to work on them so this is what I have so far.

They are stock Rubicon rockers that I fabricated to make a little better protection aha. It will look a lot like the LoD sliders it will also have a step.
IMG_0978.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_0980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Journeyman

Wow that turned out great. I love my weld on evo sliders, but I ran my stock Rubi sliders for a long time and they took some good shots but my biggest gripe was that there was nothing to keep the rocks etc away from the body. But you fixed that [emoji1360]

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah poison spider make a weld on kit just like this but these are only temporary I will eventually do the evo sliders and weld them on but for now this is what I will run :)

GraniteCrystal

I like the DIY flavor, but why not just find some cheap Hard Rock sliders for $80 off CL? That's basically what you're making.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_1014.jpg
IMG_1015.jpg
IMG_1016.jpg
IMG_1018.jpg
IMG_1020.jpg
All there left to do is put some grip tape on the steps and the end caps and then mount them on :) I was going to add more to the steps but I'm like naw I'll make it easy on me and just do the grip tape.

Last edited:
Top Bottom