Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: LS swap into a 97 TJ

Knows a Thing or Two Strodinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Are gas lines double flare like brake lines?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I think fuel is technically a bubble flare, but I'm only flaring it so I can push on high pressure fuel hose to go from the Hardline on the frame to the fitting on the tank, and to the fitting on the fuel rail. I was originally just going to go with the single flare for the end of the line but decided to go with double flare just to make it a little more for the hose to grab onto.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Knows a Thing or Two Strodinator's Avatar
    Two important steps done. I got the throttle cable finished, here's hoping it holds up, and I got the bulkhead fitting tapped into the tank for the return fuel line. IMG_20180816_205034%7E2.jpgIMG_20180816_205039%7E2.jpgIMG_20180816_211909%7E2.jpg

If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Quote Originally Posted by Strodinator View Post
    Two important steps done. I got the throttle cable finished, here's hoping it holds up, and I got the bulkhead fitting tapped into the tank for the return fuel line.

Nice. Hope to see it running soon.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Almost there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718