Hello from Illinois

wutwasithnkn

Hi all, I am new to the Jeep community. Purchased a 2012 JKU Rubicon and am in the process of modifying it with my 17 year old son. We are putting in 3.5 RockKrawler lift with Fox shocks, and just completed upgrades on the front axle with the Synergy truss, tubes and supports. Going to 37" tires, so also putting on Yeti draglink. Fortunately I have a newfound friend who is big into Jeeps who is helping substantially with the build.

See you all on the road...if all goes well, we are headed to Moab in the spring!!

Markel1

Hi all, I am new to the Jeep community. Purchased a 2012 JKU Rubicon and am in the process of modifying it with my 17 year old son. We are putting in 3.5 RockKrawler lift with Fox shocks, and just completed upgrades on the front axle with the Synergy truss, tubes and supports. Going to 37" tires, so also putting on Yeti draglink. Fortunately I have a newfound friend who is big into Jeeps who is helping substantially with the build.

See you all on the road...if all goes well, we are headed to Moab in the spring!!

Welcome to WAL

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom