Bottle Jack Mount

JK_BUB

Just thought I'd share a bottle jack mount I designed and made. I decided to go with a bottle jack over the hi-lift on the advice of so many wise members, but I didn't really have a place to store it. This keeps it up out of the way and secure. I also added the extension and telescoping handle. IMG_4405.JPG IMG_4406.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aermotor

I use the Jeep Swag hi-lift mount and like it since it keeps it up and out of the way. Though I've been thinking of getting a bottle jack as well.

JK_BUB

Any pictures without the jack installed? From my phone it looks like a pair of grip fists. Am I missing something?

I don't have any uninstalled, but here are a few more that show it a bit better. It ties in under the carpet where the striker bolts to the body and to one of the hard top mounting bolts.
IMG_4447.JPG IMG_4446.JPG IMG_4449.JPG IMG_4450.JPG

JK_BUB

I use the Jeep Swag hi-lift mount and like it since it keeps it up and out of the way. Though I've been thinking of getting a bottle jack as well.

I used a hi-lift once and it slipped and scratched my paint. After that I thought I'd take Eddie's advice and go with the bottle jack.

Top Bottom