Steering

PT1400

We see you have an 06 Rubi but that's it. Are you having issues? Are you upgrading your tires passed 35s? What's the back story?

What you've given us is an extremely open ended question.

tdans

I have the Currie ultimate tj steering kit from savvy. It's nice so far. It's a lot tighter and more solid feeling and way bigger and stronger then the stock set up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TJ4fun

Currie Steering

Thinking of getting a HD steering system for my TJ, from Currie.....I really have no choice, since the stock steering just isn't good enough for my planned trip to the Rubicon. Tdans, can you tell me more about your Currie set up?

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Steering box wise I'd suggest a system from a 2002ish dodge Durango. They are exact fit replacements and offer tighter turning, quicker response, and slightly heavier duty parts.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdans

Thinking of getting a HD steering system for my TJ, from Currie.....I really have no choice, since the stock steering just isn't good enough for my planned trip to the Rubicon. Tdans, can you tell me more about your Currie set up?

The one I got from savvy uses the cruuylink drag link. Then they put the savvy hd tie rod on it. I guess it's a little stronger. I was only like $20 more so I figured why not. I have had it on for 2-3 years now with no problems at all. I have a 5" long arm kit and run 35x12.5 km2 tires. But it's handled all the Utah mountains and some of the hardest trails in Moab with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom