Stock non Rubicon rear D44 limited slip diff

last5liter

Selling my stock limited slip D44 diff. Upgraded to a ARB locker. Part has approximately 92k miles on it. $150 obo

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! Glad to see your only here to dump your shit on us. Read the forum rules next time

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Would hijacking this thread be in poor taste? I have non rubicon d30 and d44 carriers i would be happy give away before my wife makes me toss them in the trash.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailraider

Would hijacking this thread be in poor taste? I have non rubicon d30 and d44 carriers i would be happy give away before my wife makes me toss them in the trash.

I'll take the dana 30 , but only if i can put a locker in it. i want to run 54's and need the locker when driving kids to school.(stay at home dad)

Gadget

Caught the Bug
It's only the carrier, I'm still using the rest of the axle at the moment. You could weld up the spider gears to help get your son to school and I'm sure properly done 54's would be no problem.

Wethy

It's only the carrier, I'm still using the rest of the axle at the moment. You could weld up the spider gears to help get your son to school and I'm sure properly done 54's would be no problem.

Like he said itll be fine on 54s. If you really want to step your game up may i suggest using an auto locker. Because ive been told they work great in a d30 Jk and that the abs system cant handle anything other than that. and you definitely dont need to beef it up either....
I'll take the dana 30 , but only if i can put a locker in it. i want to run 54's and need the locker when driving kids to school.(stay at home dad)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Like he said itll be fine on 54s. If you really want to step your game up may i suggest using an auto locker. Because ive been told they work great in a d30 Jk and that the abs system cant handle anything other than that. and you definitely dont need to beef it up either....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welding the spider gears would eliminate the need for a locker.

Top Bottom