Thread: NEW PRODUCT: Rock Hard 4x4 D30/D44 Bolt-on Front + Rear Lower Control Arm Skids

NEW PRODUCT: Rock Hard 4x4 D30/D44 Bolt-on Front + Rear Lower Control Arm Skids

Rock Hard 4x4 is very proud to offer the Heaviest Duty 1/4" Thick Control Arm Skid Plates for the D30/D44

100% bolt-on skid plates for your vulnerable front and rear lower control arm mounts. The OEM Dana 30 and 44 control arm mounts aren't braced or skid plated and are the lowest points on your rig. First to hit, first to break!

Features:

• 1/4" Thick Steel
    • 100% Bolt on Install
    • Fits All Control Arm Joints
    • Black Powder Coat Finish
    • 100% Made in USA
    • Lifetime Warranty

Front: http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-9030.htm
    Rear: http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-9031.htm
    Front + Rear: http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-9032.htm

ROCK HARD 4X4
    PREMIUM - PATENTED - PROVEN / 100% Made in the USA Jeep Armor
    Toll Free: (844) ROCK-HARD / 762-5427
    Email: sales@rockhard4x4.com or send us a PM
    Site: www.rockhard4x4.com
    Instructions and Videos: www.rockhard4x4.com/INSTRUCTIONS
    Follow RH4x4: Facebook / YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Nice! I like it.

Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

looks good. I'll probably grab the fronts.

And thanks for including info about installing the rear with aftermarket track bar mounts. Looks the bolts you include account for that extra thickness.

Nice, looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NEW PRODUCT: Rock Hard 4x4 D30/D44 Bolt-on Front + Rear Lower Control Arm Skids

These look great, I only wish the rear brackets were extended so that they protect the lower portion of the rear shock mounts. Both of my rear shock mounts have been hit multiple times and are bent upwards in the center.

'07 JKUR

Quote Originally Posted by MattAlpha View Post
    These look great, I only wish the rear brackets were extended so that they protect the lower portion of the rear shock mounts. Both of my rear shock mounts have been hit multiple times and are bent upwards in the center.

'07 JKUR
    agreed. As it stands, I'm looking to get a different set for the rear that has the shock skids built in.
    If these had them, I'd be inclined to add these to my existing collection of rock hard add-ons.
    I'll still probably get the fronts, but it'd be nice to get the whole set.

Just installed the fronts. It's a nice solid piece of hardware. Only two things I see that I'd like to see different or don't fully understand the design decision.
    First, the spacers seem like they could be a bit thicker so the sides of the skids wouldn't have to deform so much to torque all the way down.
    And secondly, bottom lip on the skids look to be a whole 3/4" lower than the lowest point of the factory mount. I'm debating whether or not to trim them up a little.

Thanks