Nelson Nevada

2012jkfng702

Here are some pics from the run we had the other day here in Vegas... Most of you were on the way back from the Hammers. So instead of being completely Jealous, I had our own little run ;). Awesome place we had 23 Rigs total and 4 off this forum. 4x4 Britt, FoxC, Skirmish, and myself. 1.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg View attachment 16116 1.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 10.jpg 7.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks good Chris! I am looking forward to some runs down there when it isn't 105 out. :shock:

2012jkfng702

Looks good Chris! I am looking forward to some runs down there when it isn't 105 out. :shock:
Better hurry think it will be 105 next week ;). I got to figure out how to post these pictures right one of these days, I got duplicates and they are all over the place. Guess I was lucky enough to post this stuff up. Had to take advantage of my daughter being sick and asleep just to do this... Oh and Kieth when you see these, I only had that one pic of you in the background off these first set of pics. :beer:

jelliott076

This looks like a great run! I'm working out a time during the later part of September or October to get up to Nevada for some adventures. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Skirmish

No worries, I was so far back in the line I don't think I saw a camera till the end of the first trail. It's just nice to see the 2 doors representing for a change.

2012jkfng702

Great looking group of rigs on that run :rock:

Thanks we are getting there... I still see some awsome rigs in Las Vegas that need to get out and hit some rocks, and I would love to get some older rigs involved :D. BTW if anyone is down our way hit us up there is always a run going on somewhere!:beer:

ATC_LV

Great pics , I really like that green built up.:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I totally agree haha. It was a great run and I'm glad to be part of the Warmachines. Here is another pic with my rig and my favorite TJ on the run.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361336601.924020.jpg

Top Bottom