Everyone is selling their jeeps.. and now it's time for mine to go.

ob_tj

I hate to do it but my TJ is now up for sale! I made it work for a long time and it was a great first jeep to wheel in but it is now time for a JKU! PM for details and more information. IMG_0088.JPG IMG_0009.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Good luck with the sell. Are you going to buy a JK now or wait until the TJ sells?

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Must have been a tough decision to make, i couldn't bring myself to sell my TJ. Didn't even consider it when I bought my JK. I like it too much.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Good luck with sale man, you'll be happy with the jku.. I just so happen to have a nice JKUR for sale btw [emoji12]

I hear you're giving a good deal to a WAL member..;)
Must have been a tough decision to make, i couldn't bring myself to sell my TJ. Didn't even consider it when I bought my JK. I like it too much.

Yeah I wouldn't be able to do it either. Although I'm thinking of selling my truck. Don't really have a need, although it comes in handy, but a vehicle that gets 35+ mpg would pay for itself.

Edit: Forgot to add GLWS. A JKU will suit your family well..;)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

ob_tj

Good luck with sale man, you'll be happy with the jku.. I just so happen to have a nice JKUR for sale btw [emoji12]

Well if my tj sells soon I know who to go to for a good JKUR! I also heard you are giving a good deal to wayalife members...

Yup tough decision to make but we don't know where we are going to be in the next 5 years or so. We might have to move out of California for my job.

ian_roemer

I went through this same thing just a few months ago, and it was tough. I'm so happy with my JKU, though! Good luck with the sale!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer that you're having to sell your TJ but if I recall, you had said this time was coming. Glad to hear you're not getting out of the Jeepin world though and honestly, I think you'll like your JKU better :yup:

ob_tj

Bummer that you're having to sell your TJ but if I recall, you had said this time was coming. Glad to hear you're not getting out of the Jeepin world though and honestly, I think you'll like your JKU better :yup:

You are right! A JKU became the new plan around October last year. The more room will be awesome!

ob_tj

IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0060.jpg IMG_0094.JPG
So here are some more pictures of my tj. Great rig to buy for someone's first jeep to wheel.

Top Bottom