Drinkin' with a dead guy

DELIVERANCE

Left work this morning to go play in the hills a bit and catch a fish or two. After passing beyond the dirt roads and then the two tracks I found this a bit beyond the end of the trail. Figured that after almost 130 years in the ground he might appreciate someone sharing a drink with him. IMG_7503.JPG IMG_7507.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJIN4LO

Left work this morning to go play in the hills a bit and catch a fish or two. After passing beyond the dirt roads and then the two tracks I found this a bit beyond the end of the trail. Figured that after almost 130 years in the ground he might appreciate someone sharing a drink with him. View attachment 275534 View attachment 275535

I personally think that is cool! I am sure some people might find it insensitive, however at least you used a decent drink!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Pour out a little liquor for...

I might not have poured it right on the grave, but get the point. :thumb:

DELIVERANCE

This guy lived in an era when men were men. They weren't worried about hurting feelings and other people being sensitive. Yep, I poured the beer right where I figured his mouth would be. That's what I'd want and I believe his soul smiled from wherever it is right now.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
"Pouring one out for my homies"

Nice find! Hope you guys enjoyed that beer together

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
That's very cool. I'm sure he appreciated that... I know after that long I would want a drink! Yeah I'm sure some people will probably be offended but you're "dead" on the point out he lived in an era where men were men! Pun intended. 👍

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom