Hurricane Irma

RonG

To all my fellow Floridians... stay safe. Remember, that the only thing that can't be replaced are you and you loved ones.

Good luck and God's speed.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Be safe for sure, but not to understate the obvious...get the fuck out.

Reading reports of folks staying on purpose to ride it out. Thats not a risk worth taking. If you have the means to leave, please do so.

Prayers out to you guys!!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Thinking about you guys down in Florida. Crazy stuff. As OP mentioned, really all that matters is you and your loved ones. Stay safe!

longarmwj

We're having to prep all the way up here in North Georgia. The storm will be hitting even us. They're expecting huge power outages and possible flooding with sustained 60-70 MPH winds. :icon_crazy:

jesse3638

Hooked
We're having to prep all the way up here in North Georgia. The storm will be hitting even us. They're expecting huge power outages and possible flooding with sustained 60-70 MPH winds. :icon_crazy:
I saw the estimated storm track this morning and was going to ask how this may affect you. What they are predicting for you isn't as bad as the Cat-5 it was but sounds like it could still be pretty problematic. Stay safe.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I saw the estimated storm track this morning and was going to ask how this may affect you. What they are predicting for you isn't as bad as the Cat-5 it was but sounds like it could still be pretty problematic. Stay safe.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep, the latest says possibly Cat 2 storm while it's still over us. It'll cause some havoc on the metro Atlanta area thats or sure

Top Bottom