Ever feel like wandering into the woods and not looking back

black pearl

Hooked
Ever feel like selling everything off and wondering away from everything? I'm having one of those days, something isn't content inside me. I just want to hook my camper up and drive into the wild and not look back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bill.turner

Hell yes, then I remember I'm married and have kids in college. Ruins that idea. That little thing of family obligations. I am getting much closer to retirement. When I do it will be me, the jeep and the road, and the wife if she wants to come along.

black pearl

Hooked
Hell yes, then I remember I'm married and have kids in college. Ruins that idea. That little thing of family obligations. I am getting much closer to retirement. When I do it will be me, the jeep and the road, and the wife if she wants to come along.

Yeah my family is the only thing keeping me from doing it![emoji53] and I've got some time before I can even think about retirement.

WJCO

Meme King
Ever feel like selling everything off and wondering away from everything? I'm having one of those days, something isn't content inside me. I just want to hook my camper up and drive into the wild and not look back.

I get that feeling all the time. One of the main reasons I live here. That feeling got me into backpacking which eventually got me into jeeping. Sometimes I just take a drive into the mountains.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Actually,. We are gonna do it. We are in process of selling our place and going to go almost off grid....no shit! Gonna build a small place. Fuck it man you only got one life. Live the fucker!!! We are planning to build and have no mortgage. Think about that....place with a cistern, either-or and composting toilet, septic tank, solar panels. Not having to go to a job you hate, work anywhere. Less work time more family time. Sorry got me on taco night and I'm fucked up!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rocksalt

Actually,. We are gonna do it. We are in process of selling our place and going to go almost off grid....no shit! Gonna build a small place. Fuck it man you only got one life. Live the fucker!!! We are planning to build and have no mortgage. Think about that....place with a cistern, either-or and composting toilet, septic tank, solar panels. Not having to go to a job you hate, work anywhere. Less work time more family time. Sorry got me on taco night and I'm fucked up!

yep!

black pearl

Hooked
Ever feel like wondering into the woods and not looking back

I've almost got my house set up like that [emoji23] i own it out right, four wells on the property, septic and I'm working on getting a solar to install ... but still want to get away from Society.

JKbrick

Are you going Amish?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I've almost got my house set up like that [emoji23] i own it out right, four wells on the property, septic and I'm working on getting a solar to install ... but still want to get away from Society.

I had a log home with well and septic. Loved it! However , had a mortgage. Sold the joint , bought an Adobe, now getting ready to sell. Hopefully maka some money on it. Might take a few years but goal is build and be mortgage free. I'm not talking a tiny house on a trailer which are overpriced. Just a small house. Have a green house with a cistern as well. Wanted an earthship, but when I started pricing it I felt it was more than we wanted to spend. The are sweet tho, totally self-reliant. Reuses water, grow your own food inside, solar, etc. Got to look for pockets of freedom. Places that are less strict for building.

TrailHunter

Hooked
And thats why living in the city sucks balls.... 5 hours to freedom. I'd love to get in the Jeep and Jermiah Johnson my ass right outa here... but I wouldn't trade my Wife and Kids for nothin.... except maybe an Evo lift and tires... some skids... and bumpers... and a winch... (If my Wife's lawyer is reading this... I was joking)

Top Bottom