Longarmwj builds a Renegade

longarmwj

Well since my brothers Patriot was marked as a total loss, I knew I had to help him get into something new. I finally got everything squared away with insurance and bought my brother a new jeep. Well new to him anyway. It's 2016 Jeep Renegade Sport with only 28k miles. It's two wheel drive sadly, but it does have back up camera and auto start which is a bit of a bonus. I was able to get it for 12k cash out the door, and best part is it's certified pre owned! I do plan to lift it, and throw some slightly better wheels and tires on there, but nothing much seeing as it will never see anything more then a dirt road.
IMG_3902.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Well not really an update but my brothers Renegade is now the coolest on the block with the addition of a Wayalife decal!! Finally got around to ordering one for him. Although he got it on crooked he was happy and proud to get it on!!
Image1531788560.143869.jpg

Obviously had to take a quick family portrait
Image1531788588.070256.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well not really an update but my brothers Renegade is now the coolest on the block with the addition of a Wayalife decal!! Finally got around to ordering one for him. Although he got it on crooked he was happy and proud to get it on!!

SWEET!! Thank you so much for representing :thumb:

Top Bottom