Where to buy Prorock?

kyle521

So I think I may bite the bullet on a 44 front. Due to such a large price tag I wanted to do some shopping around and was wondering where most people order complete axles from on here. I know I can order direct through dynatrac, but do they sell in full assembled with locker gear and ball joints installed? Any other vendors that have good pricing on them? Sorry if this was already posted, I didnt find a thread on it yet when I searched.

fiend

Caught the Bug
So I think I may bite the bullet on a 44 front. Due to such a large price tag I wanted to do some shopping around and was wondering where most people order complete axles from on here. I know I can order direct through dynatrac, but do they sell in full assembled with locker gear and ball joints installed? Any other vendors that have good pricing on them? Sorry if this was already posted, I didnt find a thread on it yet when I searched.

I think dynatrac does sell a complete package. I would not buy from them directly If you live in California though, as you will get stuck with a 9.5% sales tax. I got my PR44 housing (I did the build up and install myself) from a online vendor in Alabama. It ended up being shipped directly from Dynatrac, but I didn't get hit with the sales tax and the shipping was free.

Also, check the classifieds in this forum. There is a guy, in Arizona, I think, selling a PR44 either built or with all the parts ready to build, at a good price.

kyle521

I think dynatrac does sell a complete package. I would not buy from them directly If you live in California though, as you will get stuck with a 9.5% sales tax. I got my PR44 housing (I did the build up and install myself) from a online vendor in Alabama. It ended up being shipped directly from Dynatrac, but I didn't get hit with the sales tax and the shipping was free.

Also, check the classifieds in this forum. There is a guy, in Arizona, I think, selling a PR44 either built or with all the parts ready to build, at a good price.

Im in CT, I saw that and the deal wasnt really that appealing to me considering I am not planning on dynatrac ball joints

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Honestly I shopped around a lot and buying directly from Dynatrac worked out the best for me. They do sell fully assembled, and have various options if you want different ball joints, shafts, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Call Dynatrac. They can build it however you want. I would definitely get the prosteers and be done with it.

Top Bottom