Mitchell Caverns Reopening

fiend

Caught the Bug
Very cool. When I did Mojave Road in march the caverns we closed. Would love to check them out now!

jeeeep

Hooked
wow that's awesome!

it's been a long time since I've been there but was very disappointed when I was planning a trip with my daughter to find out they had closed.

thanks for posting

sc_rhino

I just finished seeing 7 national parks and one of them was Great Basin in eastern Nevada. I enjoyed seeing it's cave system and didn't expect it. It's a small park but I'm glad I saw it.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just saw this thread. I was hoping it would be reopened. I've been there and it is truly awesome. There was some discussion about the NPS Mojave Preserve taking it over but seems the state is still managing it. Those tours sell out fast so I'd advise anyone wanting to go to get there early.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of pics from a run we did out there with Moochie back in the day.

main.php

main.php

main.php

Be real nice to go out there again :cool:

Moochie

A couple of pics from a run we did out there with Moochie back in the day.

main.php

main.php

main.php

Be real nice to go out there again :cool:

Remember when we went out there for a day trip (almost a 5 hour drive) exploration and couldn't get any tickets? The tour was sold out. We spent an impromptu night in Laughlin and did the tour the next morning. We had to stop at a store to pick up some tooth brushes . Lol! Maybe these photos were from that trip.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Remember when we went out there for a day trip (almost a 5 hour drive) exploration and couldn't get any tickets? The tour was sold out. We spent an impromptu night in Laughlin and did the tour the next morning. We had to stop at a store to pick up some tooth brushes . Lol! Maybe these photos were from that trip.

:cheesy: Yeah, these pics were from that crazy trip :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom