Rotating the Rubicon E-Disco motor forward

Hangemhigh1

Looking for anyone that has rotated their E-Disco motor forward on their 2013 JKUR ( as per the Metalcloak instructions ). I'm looking for any issues with clearance. Have you experienced any issue with the motor hitting the radiator or damaging the tranny line that runs across the bottom of the front of the radiator while out on the trail? Thank you in advance for you input.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Looking for anyone that has rotated their E-Disco motor forward on their 2013 JKUR ( as per the Metalcloak instructions ). I'm looking for any issues with clearance. Have you experienced any issue with the motor hitting the radiator or damaging the tranny line that runs across the bottom of the front of the radiator while out on the trail? Thank you in advance for you input.

I didn't use the metal cloak bolt but I did rotate my motor the way their instructions say. The motor does make contact but it didn't cause any issues. The other thing i ran into is that it also contacts my warm Zeon 10S winch in my Evo 1/4 lb bumper. I ran that on my old jeep for about a year and half and am running it like that my new jeep.

Hangemhigh1

I didn't use the metal cloak bolt but I did rotate my motor the way their instructions say. The motor does make contact but it didn't cause any issues. The other thing i ran into is that it also contacts my warm Zeon 10S winch in my Evo 1/4 lb bumper. I ran that on my old jeep for about a year and half and am running it like that my new jeep.

Great to hear Benito thank you [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom