VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back in the good ol' days, the engineers over at Jeep had a long standing tradition of taking a week off of work, during the Month of May and spending it out in Moab. It was a NO work, NO stress week of wheeling with family and good friends and only vacationers need apply. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for a number of reasons and for the better part of 10 years but in 2017, our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, decided it was high time to bring it back to life. After all, when wheeling is in your blood, there are times when you just have to head out to the promised land, off the clock and of course, in your own rig. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in video series, you'll get to see some of the fun we had with the heart and soul of Jeep! This first part in a 2-Part series highlights our run out on the Poison Spider Mesa and Metal Masher Trails. We hope that you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

Jackal01

That has to be a treat wheeling with jeep engineers. Gorgeous rigs they have too. Very cool.

Last edited:

08H3

I hate that the guy laid his Jeep over, but it was really cool to see how helpful everyone was after the fact. No one being a jerk, rubbing it in, or anything. Very cool.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Great video! What an incredible lineup of Jeeps! I'm glad you got the opportunity to go and capture this. Thanks to Jim and all the people at Jeep, and thank you Eddie and Cindy for another great production!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom