Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Good times!
    Awesome picture! That's a good looking lineup of Jeeps. I personally still like that yellow TJ a lot
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Great video, love the CJ and that YJ is damn sweet too!

It's great to get to know the people behind Jeep. Thank you for that ...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

Cindy making everything look easy!

Looks like a awesome time. But I have to stop watching WAL videos they cost me too much money!!!!

US Army Combat Vet. Afghanistan 2010-2011

Fantastic video as usual. Hitting Moab at the end of the month and the footage is fantastic!
    37" Cooper Discoverer SST Pro

Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26935-FlatTop-Build

Love the video, makes me want to figure a way to head that way again.

BillT

Fresh Catch

Glenn Hepburn

You guys are nuts (of course I put myself in that category). In '97 I did Poison Spider Mesa at a Jeep Jamboree. Difference is . . . I was on my mountain bike. Incredible trail and I was in awe of those who actually DROVE up there. Now my wife and I have our first Jeep. A '16 Renegade Trailhawk. I would love to go back to Moab. My wife would love to see it, too. She has never been there. Maybe it will happen.

One burning question I have is . . . Eddie, where is Renny? Why is he missing from this. How many tears did Renny shed sitting at home in the garage while you and Cindy were with ANOTHER Jeep? Just saying.

Incredible video. Can't wait for part 2.

Glenn and Carmeletta Hepburn
    Jeepers from the Ozarks

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by 08H3 View Post
    I hate that the guy laid his Jeep over, but it was really cool to see how helpful everyone was after the fact. No one being a jerk, rubbing it in, or anything. Very cool.
    Agreed. I remember my first real offloading trip with my first Jeep. It was in Mexico and people were helpful when I punctured my oilpan but then we got back home and the shit talkers came out. A little JB Weld, 50 mile tape and the Jeep finished the run. A bunch of "girls" made some drops on a rock (yeah I wiped the rock off) seem like an oil tanker had run ashore. Like none of them have ever bashed, bent, broke anything on their Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Hepburn View Post
    You guys are nuts (of course I put myself in that category). In '97 I did Poison Spider Mesa at a Jeep Jamboree. Difference is . . . I was on my mountain bike. Incredible trail and I was in awe of those who actually DROVE up there. Now my wife and I have our first Jeep. A '16 Renegade Trailhawk. I would love to go back to Moab. My wife would love to see it, too. She has never been there. Maybe it will happen.

One burning question I have is . . . Eddie, where is Renny? Why is he missing from this. How many tears did Renny shed sitting at home in the garage while you and Cindy were with ANOTHER Jeep? Just saying.

Incredible video. Can't wait for part 2.

Glenn and Carmeletta Hepburn
    Jeepers from the Ozarks
    While Renny is a cool rig, when going to Moab... what would you take, a new Renegade, or a built up Jeep on 37s/40s??? lol
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast