Shrockworks

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Never heard of them. Looks to be decent; made in the USA. That's a lot of money though. You could get something like an LOD or EVO for about the same price. :idontknow:

Spazbyt

Hooked
Got a set of CJ-7 Sliders from them a year or so ago. They are a great company to do bushiness with! For no additional cost they custom fit my sliders from a few photos I sent them. They fit perfect and are nicely fabricated. I couldn't have been more pleased with them. 20170808_200152.jpg

AlStew

I had one of their rear bumpers and tire carriers. Great construction and was a beast of a carrier. I wanted to go bumper-less so I sold it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
If you're referring to Shrockworks, I have their front bumper and it's very well made. The only negative thing is their turnaround time which is several months unless they have changed their production practices.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Good quality but it's tough for me to get on board with prepaying for something that takes 6 months to get.

toyotire

It took less than a month to get my rear bumper. they told me 4 weeks when I ordered but it came quicker. Nice powder coating too. If you call you can talk to the owner which I like. He told me the bumpers are pretty fast to build and ship but the tire carrier is what delays the bumpers that have the carriers.

naturaloak

It took less than a month to get my rear bumper. they told me 4 weeks when I ordered but it came quicker. Nice powder coating too. If you call you can talk to the owner which I like. He told me the bumpers are pretty fast to build and ship but the tire carrier is what delays the bumpers that have the carriers.

Nice one...thanks! [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Top Bottom