Disney, OK - Nov. 2-5

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
A couple buddies and myself are making the trip down to Disney, OK in early November to do some wheeling. We plan to leave Thursday after work, come in late Thursday night, and wheel Friday and Saturday. Drive home Sunday. We are coming from Omaha, NE but locals are more than welcome to come with on whatever days they want. Figured I'd throw the offer out there. We have a cabin rented but there is camping spots available, or I'm sure the hotels are nice :)

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I will try to get loose to go. Sounds fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds good! Have you been there before? I'm trying to find someone who has, so they can show us around. We are going in pretty blind to this. Other members in our local Jeep club have gone, but unfortunately none of them can make the trip.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I was there a few months ago. Pretty easy to navigate around and find your way

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good to know. I know the part in the dam is pretty easy to navigate, but a buddy was telling me there's miles of trails back in the woods at the top of the ridge. He said it's pretty easy to get lost back up in there lol

I might could make that trip! I know you're all thinking "Who are you"

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I might possibly be able to make that as well. Sounds like fun.

Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

Awesome guys! I'll keep this thread updated as the time gets closer.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I might want to go - let me look at the calendar and see if I can make those dates work. I'm pretty familiar with several of the trails but not an expert since I only go there once a year at best.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Good to know. I know the part in the dam is pretty easy to navigate, but a buddy was telling me there's miles of trails back in the woods at the top of the ridge. He said it's pretty easy to get lost back up in there lol

It can be easy to get lost if you dont have a gps to track yourself since many of the trails look the same. I wouldnt say miles but theres enough trails to have fun for a weekend for sure. Personally I like smorr a lot better just because they have a lot more trails, but if youve never been to disney it's definitely fun. I have a house there so if I do end up coming down I can host a bbq or something one night.

Calendar looked clear, so need to check on a few things business-wise before I commit but odds are looking good.

Top Bottom