Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself

Make room for me on the bandwagon!

2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Jesus that dude just doesn't know when to shut the hell up does he. Insulting the core members of this forum didn't get ya very far last time, and it for sure won't this time. Seems like he's on some kind of mission to save us from the woes of buying quality kits or some bullshit .

And on top of that, learn to type!! Like Jesus Christ I think I could get a more rounded and cohesive sentence if I threw a dictionary against a fan, and then randomly pieced words together from the scraps
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Jesus that dude just doesn't know when to shut the hell up does he. Insulting the core members of this forum didn't get ya very far last time, and it for sure won't this time. Seems like he's on some kind of mission to save us from the woes of buying quality kits or some bullshit .

And on top of that, learn to type!! Like Jesus Christ I think I could get a more rounded and cohesive sentence if I threw a dictionary against a fan, and then randomly pieced words together from the scraps
    But ruff cuntry dule staybilizers are the best in the biznus
    #MiaKhalifa

Quote Originally Posted by Sheaffadelic View Post
    But ruff cuntry dule staybilizers are the best in the biznus
    Only if you have no rear swaybar and lube your chassis with your old motor oil
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread

Been Around the Block dpetersen1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post

Ur ignorance and imachurity really shows I do know when to shut up but I'm not going to when some ass clown keeps insulting me and inciting drama and then is proven wrong yet he can't accept it and then keeps saying I'm wrong when in fact I'm right and what I posted was right he just failed to read like everyone else on this thread I'm not on any mission my whole point of the conversation was to let the OP know what oil I use and what lift I was running not what's the best lift and what's the shitty lift and u guys are a joke some of the top shops around and around me all carry rough country so go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself cause u are very amusing and not pulling any skin off my back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 Jeep JKU Black

Quote Originally Posted by dpetersen1988 View Post
    Ur ignorance and imachurity really shows I do know when to shut up but I'm not going to when some ass clown keeps insulting me and inciting drama and then is proven wrong yet he can't accept it and then keeps saying I'm wrong when in fact I'm right and what I posted was right he just failed to read like everyone else on this thread I'm not on any mission my whole point of the conversation was to let the OP know what oil I use and what lift I was running not what's the best lift and what's the shitty lift and u guys are a joke some of the top shops around and around me all carry rough country so go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself cause u are very amusing and not pulling any skin off my back.

Just because a shop carries Rough Country doesn't mean it's good. You gotta be kidding me if that's your actual argument for Rough Country.

By the way, its spelled "immaturity", not whatever that abomination of letters you fat fingered is
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread

imachurity

Say what?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

And further more, when exactly did you prove anybody wrong? I saw you state an opinion that was actually nonfactual, and you were the one that got proved wrong.....
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread

Ur ignorance and imachurity really shows........
    I should have stopped reading after that.

I do know when to shut up but I'm not going to when some ass clown keeps insulting me and inciting drama and then is proven wrong yet he can't accept it and then keeps saying I'm wrong when in fact I'm right and what I posted was right he just failed to read like everyone else on this thread I'm not on any mission my whole point of the conversation was to let the OP know what oil I use and what lift I was running not what's the best lift and what's the shitty lift and u guys are a joke some of the top shops around and around me all carry rough country so go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself cause u are very amusing and not pulling any skin off my back.
    Thank you for your appropriate use of an apostrophe several times. Google 'comma' and 'period' though. Just sayin.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Any "top shop" will sell awful parts like RC if you give them enough of a percentage
    #MiaKhalifa

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast