Thread: Quadratec Baja Extreme Wheels

Fresh Catch

Quadratec Baja Extreme Wheels

Hello!

Longtime lurker who would appreciate some insight and opinions from anyone (everyone?) regarding the Quadratec Baja Xtreme 17" wheel to go on to a JK. I have been itching to pull the trigger on a new set of wheels and try to do my research on a purchase with this much cost. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck in finding any information on these wheels. I did contact Quadratec and confirmed that the wheels are hub centric (important feature for me), and I suppose I could simply call them and pepper them with questions, but I figured a knowledgeable forum such as this may not only have the answers but some real world use and opinions as well.

I am looking for basic info such as weight and load rating but also durability and finish impressions.

Anyway, thanks beforehand for any advice, thoughts, name calling, jeering, or opinions!

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    What size tires are you going to run? They have 4.75" of backspace, which will probably be okay for 35's, but idk about 37's fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    The plan is for 35's at this point.