Moab Sept 21st/22nd

Mizippi

A couple of use are running the rubicon trail Sept 17/18th. On the way back we are going to hit Moab. Two questions:

- Pls(!) help us with what trails we should hit
- Anyone want to join? Currently 3 jeeps and a raptor (ha!)

2007 2WD (upgrades: Hemi, Atlas, 1 Tons, 40s, etc)

agr1144

About a month ago I ran Top of the World and Kane Creek. Top of the world had more obstacles that I thought it would and the view at the end is pretty exhilarating. A recent storm had been through Kane creek just before I went through and there were many washouts. Both were a great time and I saw 1 other vehicle on each the entire time. Kane took me about 4 hrs, TotW took about 5 going in and out plus hanging out at the end. Try Milt's Stop and Eat for a good burger while in town.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Judesign

Caught the Bug
About a month ago I ran Top of the World and Kane Creek. Top of the world had more obstacles that I thought it would and the view at the end is pretty exhilarating. A recent storm had been through Kane creek just before I went through and there were many washouts. Both were a great time and I saw 1 other vehicle on each the entire time. Kane took me about 4 hrs, TotW took about 5 going in and out plus hanging out at the end. Try Milt's Stop and Eat for a good burger while in town.

I thought the same thing. The day we did top of the world I was expecting a way easier trail. Not that it was insanely hard but more of a challenge than I thought it would be.

Top Bottom