Shout out to Jason at RH4x4

OhNoTheJiggies

Just wanted to say thank you to RH4x4 and Jason over there. Thanks for answering all my little questions and ensuring me that my cage would get here in time to be installed for the exodus, it did!
Also, thanks for answer even more questions on a follow up call after I already received the cage! Great company and great, personable customer service! Will happily recommend you guys to everyone.
Cage looks and feela super sturdy... I'll post up a pic after install too. 20170912_172444.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Agreed. I've also had awesome customer service there every time I've worked with them.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Agreed. I've also had awesome customer service there every time I've worked with them.

Ditto on that. Rockhard is a great company! I had a weird, very rare problem with the latch on my tire swing. The sent out another, no questions asked within 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Rockhard is an awesome company. I met Jason in Colorado at All-4-Fun, and Lou (his father) at their shop in St. Paul, NE. Great guys who make great products. Can't recommend them enough! :thumb:

Rockhard is an awesome company. I met Jason in Colorado at All-4-Fun, and Lou (his father) at their shop in St. Paul, NE. Great guys who make great products. Can't recommend them enough! :thumb:
Did you meet James - big bald fat guy - or Chad, who could probably be my brother (I'm Jason).

Thanks anyways for the compliment!

Just wanted to say thank you to RH4x4 and Jason over there. Thanks for answering all my little questions and ensuring me that my cage would get here in time to be installed for the exodus, it did!
Also, thanks for answer even more questions on a follow up call after I already received the cage! Great company and great, personable customer service! Will happily recommend you guys to everyone.
Cage looks and feela super sturdy... I'll post up a pic after install too. View attachment 276017

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 276020
Love mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

X2...........

Ditto on that. Rockhard is a great company! I had a weird, very rare problem with the latch on my tire swing. The sent out another, no questions asked within 2 days.

👍👍👍👍 Agreed all the way the way around, quality products, A+ customer service.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you all!

Top Bottom