Wave from indiana

Mlawson04

Been on the forum for a while have not posted much however I did post before waving! Oops! Not sure how I bypassed this thread :thinking: Anyway HELLO! I'm from central Indiana, my jeep is a 2014 unlimited sport, 35s 4.88s. Hope to replaced my front d30 soon!

-Matt

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL!

Personally I'd just wheel with the D30 since it's already re-geared. Once you bend or break something then set your eyes on something bigger :brows: Unless of course you have thousands of dollars burning a hole in your pocket, then why not ;)

Just my :twocents:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Welcome to WAL!

Personally I'd just wheel with the D30 since it's already re-geared. Once you bend or break something then set your eyes on something bigger :brows: Unless of course you have thousands of dollars burning a hole in your pocket, then why not ;)

Just my :twocents:

Roger that. Unless you want to lock the front, just wheel the 30, and save for an axle, later.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jgrossman1997

Been on the forum for a while have not posted much however I did post before waving! Oops! Not sure how I bypassed this thread :thinking: Anyway HELLO! I'm from central Indiana, my jeep is a 2014 unlimited sport, 35s 4.88s. Hope to replaced my front d30 soon!

-Matt

Hey I'm new on here. I'm from central Indiana too. Just wanted to say hi

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom