Wiper blades

WJCO

Meme King
I run the cheapest possible on my vehicles. Always have. I replace them about every year, sometimes two. I've lived for years in Arizona with hot summers, and years here in Colorado with ice in the winters. I've seen more expensive brands fail just as fast as cheap ones. Just my opinion.

Jackal01

I've had the best luck with O'Reilly store brand, Trico. They have lasted over a year on two vehicles. I normally don't like store brands but these have done me well. Of course we mostly deal with rain and ice a handful of times.

Cheapest of the cheap. Kinda like what WJ said. I rarely can get more than 6 months out of them regardless of brand and they all seem to be the same quality of crap rubber.

BobNH

Would ordinarily agree with Icons, they have been great in the past, but I just put some on my jeep and a month in, each one has a little nub in the blade that leaves a line. And yes, you know exactly where that line is. Every. Damn. Time. I am sure they would stand beund them, but seriously, wtf keeps a wiper blade receipt?
So, back to El Cheapos again, as WJCO notes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Loni

Awesome thanks for the input everyone. I think I will go with the cheap guys and see how they hold up through the first freeze. It's actually going to be in the 40s here tonight. So low temps will be here before we knownit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

I thought I was the crazy one who keeps changing wiper blades every year or so! Lol..

I had picked up AERO Premium Frameless blades last year and they have held up pretty good for a year now.. payed 20$ a pair I suppose.. It looks like i can keep it for another year ..

Loni

I thought I was the crazy one who keeps changing wiper blades every year or so! Lol..

I had picked up AERO Premium Frameless blades last year and they have held up pretty good for a year now.. payed 20$ a pair I suppose.. It looks like i can keep it for another year ..

Where did you get aeros? I'm not familiar with them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom