stubby or mid width front bumper?

rockredjk02

not really sure what to go with on this one. is anyone running the ace stubby bumpers or the shrockworks mid width bumper? really want to get that plastic off the front so im better protected lol. any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated! thanks!:thumb:

munstie

I'm running the shrockworks mid width, I am very happy with it.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

munstie

The lead time on it sucks but to me it's worth the wait. Factory fogs bolted right in. The only thing I had to change were, to get two longer bolts to mount my winch. Two of the winch mount holes also hold the lower skid on if I remember correctly there are a total of ten bolts that mount the skid,

munstie

I wanna say 600.00 or 800 without pulling my invoice I'm running there sliders and full width rear bumper with tire carrier as well. There website says 679.00

Last edited:

munstie

It's coming along, nicely so far, still have a long want list though, then again who doesn't :screwy:

munstie

Here is a shot of the sliders. 2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Attachments

• 1361178009510.jpg
    1361178009510.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 153

Rock-itman

The lead time on it sucks but to me it's worth the wait. Factory fogs bolted right in. The only thing I had to change were, to get two longer bolts to mount my winch. Two of the winch mount holes also hold the lower skid on if I remember correctly there are a total of ten bolts that mount the skid,

I too was going to run this bumper , still may . When i called Mid January , they told me the wait was about 4 months giv or take !!! So i held off ,now im thinkin the sooner i do the better :thinking:

ssh6314

EVO 1/4 pounder stubby bumper. Isn't a better looking better looking bumper out there in my opinion, especially with the EVO stinger.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Holeshot

Banned
I took a mid-width for more protection of the grill corners. In fact, I drawn it and built it with a friend.

2012-12-18 19.17.35.jpg 2012-12-18 19.18.35.jpg

Rusty

I currently have a LOD mid-width with stinger, and is sold to a friend of mine. I have on order a EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger! :clap2: looking forward to receiving it!

So.. I'd say stubby!

Top Bottom