Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: Afton Canyon Campground October 27th, 28th and 29th.

  1. #31
    Old Timer jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    2,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavens View Post
    A bunch of us are bringing kids and you're welcome to join however it is the desert and other than hiking and spending time in the campground there is not a whole lot to keep them busy so plan accordingly.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Hey, when I was a kid that's all I needed...haha. There is also water and frogs too


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #32
    Nothing but a Thing Slavens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    1,006
    Bring beer.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #33
    Old Timer jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    2,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavens View Post
    Bring beer.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I plan on it and gin n juice..haha. Also it may be just me Friday night with Lisa coming out Saturday morning. Last minute gymnastic obligation.

    Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #34
    Nothing but a Thing Slavens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    I plan on it and gin n juice..haha. Also it may be just me Friday night with Lisa coming out Saturday morning. Last minute gymnastic obligation.

    Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Understood. I got the day off and the kids are off at 2 so we will be getting there around 5

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #35
    Old Timer jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    2,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavens View Post
    Understood. I got the day off and the kids are off at 2 so we will be getting there around 5

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Sounds good. It'll be me and my youngest son most likely Friday. Should be a lot of fun still. I've got 4 bottles of watermelon gose.. May get some more.

  6. #36
    Knows a Thing or Two Crystaliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    739

    Afton Canyon Campground October 27th, 28th and 29th.

    Where the hell is afton ⛺️ site?

    IMG_3759.jpg

    Holy Fuck!!!!! You couldn't have picked a closer location. I'm sure your not going to worry about this place filling up


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Crystaliner; 10-12-2017 at 10:17 PM.

  7. #37
    Nothing but a Thing Slavens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystaliner View Post
    Where the hell is afton ⛺️ site?

    IMG_3759.jpg

    Holy Fuck!!!!! You couldn't have picked a closer location. I'm sure your not going to worry about this place filling up


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    It's the Mojave Desert!!!

    Screenshot_20171012-153124.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #38
    Knows a Thing or Two Crystaliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    739
    Hey....is there going to be food provided and open bar?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #39
    Nothing but a Thing Slavens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystaliner View Post
    Hey....is there going to be food provided and open bar?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Probably will have the bar part covered

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #40
    Knows a Thing or Two Crystaliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    739



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS