Looking for some info

kmc13090@gmail

Hi still kinda new to the jeep scene. But im looking to lift my 15 wrangler sport with a 4 inch kit and 35 inch tires. How difficult will the installation of the lift be? And will I need anything else besides the kit itself?

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

You will need front driveshaft sometime in the near future with a 4" lift. Front and rear if you have a 2 door is what I read. Also I think 4" lift looks good with OEM fenders but not cut fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
You might not want to go 37s with Dana30. As far as lift most people do 3" with 35s and 4" with 37s. Am talking about EVO coils that actually give you the lift they advertise.

WJCO

Meme King
Send some time on the forum and spend some time enjoying your Jeep. You could do a budget boost and run 35s and be done with it. If you're new to the jeeping scene, 37s are a little much IMO. To do it right, it costs a decent amount of $. Go out and have fun with what you have IMO.

JAGS

Hooked
Your profile says you have a 2005??

Welcome to wayalife in any case.

Doing a lift and doing a lift right can be very different things. For 35s I'd strongly look at a budget boost type set up. You won't require a lot of add ons.

37s are just a different game. You're looking at $6k-$10k easy depending on how much work you're willing to do yourself. Just the tires are about $2k. Then the lift/shocks/control arms/breaklines/drive shaft(s)/tire carrier/etc etc.

You can do the same extreme set up for 35s, but is isn't as necessary. Thus why the budget boost recommendation.

So the choice is really yours based on budget and how much you want to wheel.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Agreed with everything said. In my opinion a budget boost and 35s makes a really capable jeep.
I understand wanting to lift it immediately when you first get into the jeep life and that's fine,but don't think that it's not extremely capable as it sits.

Just watched a vid of a guy in a stock jku sport with street tires go through hells revenge pretty easily.

kmc13090@gmail

Your profile says you have a 2005??

Welcome to wayalife in any case.

Doing a lift and doing a lift right can be very different things. For 35s I'd strongly look at a budget boost type set up. You won't require a lot of add ons.

37s are just a different game. You're looking at $6k-$10k easy depending on how much work you're willing to do yourself. Just the tires are about $2k. Then the lift/shocks/control arms/breaklines/drive shaft(s)/tire carrier/etc etc.

You can do the same extreme set up for 35s, but is isn't as necessary. Thus why the budget boost recommendation.

So the choice is really yours based on budget and how much you want to wheel.
MY 05 grand cherokee is actually being sold I just bought the jk the day after I started this forum

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom