(5) ATX slabs

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
If you still have these in November, I'll drive down and pick them up from you. I should be in southern VA in the middle of November.

I know that is highly unlikely, but keep me in mind.

'07 JKUR

Scrambler

Don't ever deal with this guy.....been talking all weekend and tells me to let him sleep on it and sells them to someone else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've met epetry in person and he seemed like a pretty stand up guy. It sounds like he slept on it and decided not to sell to you. Certainly not a reason to bash him. It's his shit. He can sell it to whoever.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

It is what it is...just don't want anybody going through what I just did for two days.

Meanwhile on the Texas coast and Florida people's lives have been destroyed. We lost my wife's car from historical flooding and have been dealing with insurance for two weeks. Luckily all she is missing is a car which is bad in its own right.

He can sell to whomever he wants unless he broke some contract y'all both signed...

First world problem amirite?

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Meanwhile on the Texas coast and Florida people's lives have been destroyed. We lost my wife's car from historical flooding and have been dealing with insurance for two weeks. Luckily all she is missing is a car which is bad in its own right.

He can sell to whomever he wants unless he broke some contract y'all both signed...

First world problem amirite?

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom