Page 2247 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 12471747214721972237224522462247224822492257 ... LastLast
Results 22,461 to 22,470 of 22678

Thread: Random Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_RCW View Post
    Full flight, Oakland to Seattle. One of the lesbian couple next to me just freaked out and wanted off the plane. I’m now the only MF’r on this plane with a full row to myself. Haha. Eating Chex Mix is why I have such a cheesy smile like I just farted. Beer me.

Attachment 338197

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Why did they freak out?...did you unzip?

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Wonderful...
    Roof vent?...I haven’t been keeping up with the latest home improvements...

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Wonderful...
    If you’re handy with getting up there, take that whole piece stuck together, tuck the top of it under the top shingles and through some nails in there that are concealed. Get some roofing sealant and tar it up all the way around under and over. It’ll hold for quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Got my 11 y/o behind the wheel yesterday. It was a 4wd and manual trans training session. Lol. He did pretty good. I think he was just excited to finally be behind the wheel on the JK, especially on a 4wd road. He said he’s definitely getting a Jeep as soon as he possible can.

Adjustments.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Got my 11 y/o behind the wheel yesterday. It was a 4wd and manual trans training session. Lol. He did pretty good. I think he was just excited to finally be behind the wheel on the JK, especially on a 4wd road. He said he’s definitely getting a Jeep as soon as he possible can.

Adjustments.jpg

Another one into the fold, can’t wait to do that with my kids!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Yeah it was a lot of fun. I let my 8 y/o steer too as he sat on my lap. He loved it. We were just going to check out how bad the road was for a camp trip we have coming up in mid December. They’re already asking if they can drive in when we go. Safe to say they’re hooked. It’s only gonna get worse when the JT comes in.

Adjustments.jpg

Right on...I guess next is the Saddle Road during a morning fog...

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Yeah it was a lot of fun. I let my 8 y/o steer too as he sat on my lap. He loved it. We were just going to check out how bad the road was for a camp trip we have coming up in mid December. They’re already asking if they can drive in when we go. Safe to say they’re hooked. It’s only gonna get worse when the JT comes in.

That's what you think now...wait until they're in their teens and start asking for the keys...and then the call to the insurance company to add them as additional insured...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Right on...I guess next is the Saddle Road during a morning fog...
    I won’t even let my wife drive in that crap. I was heading up one day in the fog and somebody was coming down in the wrong lane. Wouldn’t have had a chance if I was in the left lane going up.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    If you’re handy with getting up there, take that whole piece stuck together, tuck the top of it under the top shingles and through some nails in there that are concealed. Get some roofing sealant and tar it up all the way around under and over. It’ll hold for quite some time.

I may do that. We had a roofer look at it, and the rest of the roof is supposedly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Page 2247 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 12471747214721972237224522462247224822492257 ... LastLast