Page 2247 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 12471747214721972237224522462247224822492257 ... LastLast
Results 22,461 to 22,470 of 22678

Thread: Random Photos

  1. #22461
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_RCW View Post
    Full flight, Oakland to Seattle. One of the lesbian couple next to me just freaked out and wanted off the plane. I’m now the only MF’r on this plane with a full row to myself. Haha. Eating Chex Mix is why I have such a cheesy smile like I just farted. Beer me.

    Attachment 338197


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Why did they freak out?...did you unzip?

  2. #22462
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Wonderful...
    Roof vent?...I haven’t been keeping up with the latest home improvements...

  3. #22463
    Nothing but a Thing RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Wonderful...
    If you’re handy with getting up there, take that whole piece stuck together, tuck the top of it under the top shingles and through some nails in there that are concealed. Get some roofing sealant and tar it up all the way around under and over. It’ll hold for quite some time.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  4. #22464
    Knows a Thing or Two -AINOKEA-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    786
    Got my 11 y/o behind the wheel yesterday. It was a 4wd and manual trans training session. Lol. He did pretty good. I think he was just excited to finally be behind the wheel on the JK, especially on a 4wd road. He said he’s definitely getting a Jeep as soon as he possible can.

    Adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  5. #22465
    Addict wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    6,657
    Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Got my 11 y/o behind the wheel yesterday. It was a 4wd and manual trans training session. Lol. He did pretty good. I think he was just excited to finally be behind the wheel on the JK, especially on a 4wd road. He said he’s definitely getting a Jeep as soon as he possible can.

    Adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Another one into the fold, can’t wait to do that with my kids!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  6. #22466
    Knows a Thing or Two -AINOKEA-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Another one into the fold, can’t wait to do that with my kids!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Yeah it was a lot of fun. I let my 8 y/o steer too as he sat on my lap. He loved it. We were just going to check out how bad the road was for a camp trip we have coming up in mid December. They’re already asking if they can drive in when we go. Safe to say they’re hooked. It’s only gonna get worse when the JT comes in.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  7. #22467
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Got my 11 y/o behind the wheel yesterday. It was a 4wd and manual trans training session. Lol. He did pretty good. I think he was just excited to finally be behind the wheel on the JK, especially on a 4wd road. He said he’s definitely getting a Jeep as soon as he possible can.

    Adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Right on...I guess next is the Saddle Road during a morning fog...

  8. #22468
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Another one into the fold, can’t wait to do that with my kids!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Yeah it was a lot of fun. I let my 8 y/o steer too as he sat on my lap. He loved it. We were just going to check out how bad the road was for a camp trip we have coming up in mid December. They’re already asking if they can drive in when we go. Safe to say they’re hooked. It’s only gonna get worse when the JT comes in.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    That's what you think now...wait until they're in their teens and start asking for the keys...and then the call to the insurance company to add them as additional insured...

  9. #22469
    Knows a Thing or Two -AINOKEA-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Right on...I guess next is the Saddle Road during a morning fog...
    I won’t even let my wife drive in that crap. I was heading up one day in the fog and somebody was coming down in the wrong lane. Wouldn’t have had a chance if I was in the left lane going up.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  10. #22470
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    14,483
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    If you’re handy with getting up there, take that whole piece stuck together, tuck the top of it under the top shingles and through some nails in there that are concealed. Get some roofing sealant and tar it up all the way around under and over. It’ll hold for quite some time.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    I may do that. We had a roofer look at it, and the rest of the roof is supposedly fine.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Page 2247 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 12471747214721972237224522462247224822492257 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS