Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Granite Crystal Metallic lets see them

Granite Crystal Metallic lets see them

Love that hood!

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Me too for sure! Like the Cherokee Trailhawk too! Ya I know I'm one of the few who thinks they are ok looking. Not disputing the name, just like the vehicle.

My girlfriend has been looking at them and I think I'm going to get her a Renegade later this year when they come out. Trying to keep her from buying a dang Kia Soul. I offered to let her have my 13 JK when my other one is finished but she hates driving it. She says her 12 year old car feels "newer to drive" then my JKUR. oh well, her loss

I hated the Cherokee to but I drove one because the wife liked it and well it changed my view especially at 27mpg and it fun to drive

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hooked
    Good looking Rubi!
    Warrkill

Awesome! I have seen at least 2 more Granites on here now! Love the color more each day! Meet Crystal. Build thread in my signature.

Feb 7th, the day I picked her up.
    SAM_0458.jpg

With wheels, tires and factory stubby bumper
    SAM_0466.jpg
    SAM_0915.jpg

As she sits right now, hopefully Ill have the EVO sliders welded on by next weekend
    IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pathfinder View Post
    Great looking Rubi by the way! Any plans for it yet?
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL Build Thread

Oh yes saving for coilovers. My goal is 37s. How do you like the half doors is there a lot of noise in a vehicle

I would have definitely got this color if it was available when I bought mine. It is close to the color of a Dodge 2500 that my parents had a bad wreck in. It saved their lives. Kinda sentimental.

Quote Originally Posted by pathfinder View Post
    Oh yes saving for coilovers. My goal is 37s. How do you like the half doors is there a lot of noise in a vehicle

Nice, those will be my next big mods as well. 35s or 37s are next, then Ill start saving for the EVO bolt on coilovers. Throughout the next few months Ill be doing some C gussets and Chromo shafts for the front. I love the half doors, there is not a lot of noise at all with them. At least, I really don't notice too much more noise that I had with my 2 door JK with soft top and full doors.

BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL Build Thread

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast