34.5x11.50 17 or 33x13.50 17?

ryaadrste

My buddy and I are talking and we're both getting irok radials now that being said which would run better? We go on road and off road but now extreme, anyone run these and have a say?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stock 3.07 gears dont like that large of a tire. When i was still on 31s I could drive normal but 33s and up and I haven't seen 5th gear in a few years and my mileage is even crappier.

PT1400

+1 on the gears. I had 33s on with 3.07s. 4th gear got me 2200 rpm at 60 (when it finally got there). 5th gear was for downhill only with a manual trans. Had to put in 3.73s after i burned up the rear end, and life's good again.

So if you don't have the money to re-gear, wait. I've seen guys with autos that say, oh the torque converter will handle it. 20k later they're replacing it. Don't put the strain on your drivetrain.

ryaadrste

Im thinking go with the 34's Bc I also have an off-road yj with 4.10's and a 4 banger that only sees off road and maybe road riding once every few weekends so I might throw them on that and keep my 33's but y'all convenced my buddy to stick with 33's

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom