Fox 2.0 Adventure Steering Stabilizer

Zeus

Hi Guys

So I had a couple of thing fitted to my Jeep this week and one was the Fox SS but now my Jeep pulls to the right.

I read online that it is an issue with them.

Does anyone know if they "break in" and get better or is it better to remove it and go back to the stock one.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
If I were you, just live with the pull, since you spent money on it. If it's a hard pull and is bothering you that much, you can try selling it.

JKbrick

Mines still the same after a year. If you flip it around it'll pull to the left.

A pull to the left is better than trying to pull you off the road, at least around here since the roads are crowned and automatically pull to the right. To the OP, my son's did the same thing so I let the pressure out of it and now it's just there for looks quite honestly

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
A pull to the left is better than trying to pull you off the road, at least around here since the roads are crowned and automatically pull to the right. To the OP, my son's did the same thing so I let the pressure out of it and now it's just there for looks quite honestly

I agree. Why I flipped mine. I have my steering wheel off a little to the left and then hold the wheel centered

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug

I agree. Why I flipped mine. I have my steering wheel off a little to the left and then hold the wheel centered

Top Bottom