What's Your EDC

WJCO

Meme King
I don't think we have a thread about this yet. What's your EDC (every day carry)? I've got a bunch of little stuff. Seems like these topics usually involve firearms, but other than a gun, I carry a multitool, folding knife, flashlight, space pen, chapstick, zip ties, a small rain coat, car keys, wallet, lighter, phone, small bundle of Paracord. The raincoat is the small thin type. We spend a lot of time in the mountains, and I figure if we were to ever run into someone unprepared, it would at least keep them dry until they could get better help/clothes. It weighs nothing and fits in a cargo pocket.

IMG_20170917_075700_271.jpg

IMG_20170917_075635_132.jpg

Last edited:

OhNoTheJiggies

Phone, subcompact handgun(swap out for a full size in colder months or when wearing a suit), pocket knife, keys, and wallet. I was tired of a big wallet with tons of stuff so I just have a money clip style thing that just carries the 6 plastics I need to keep on me most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
My EDC: Vape, Paramilitary 2, Minimalist "Infinity" Wallet, iphone 6 (taking photo), Water Gun (living in Los Angeles; the struggle is real)

IMG_5065.jpg

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I'm sorry but I don't get the whole vaping thing. If you're going to put toxic chemicals in your body you might as well smoke. I guess I'm old fashioned.
My EDC, wallet, keys, iPhone, and Yeti tumbler.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I don't carry much on my person. Wallet, keys and phone.
I'm not ever far from my jeep, that holds enough stuff to get stranded in the woods for a few days and be just fine. IMG_0225.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
I'm sorry but I don't get the whole vaping thing. If you're going to put toxic chemicals in your body you might as well smoke. I guess I'm old fashioned.
My EDC, wallet, keys, iPhone, and Yeti tumbler.

I don't like the "Vaping Culture" but it's the only thing that could stop 25 years of smoking & chewing.... Still love a cigar, a smoke, a dip every once in a while.. we all have vices. Gotta choose your own battles. I believe it is safer and I miss rolling my own Cigs and pullin out my trusty zippo..... but.... I choose family & health (and some nicotine).

gyoja75

I only carry a wallet, my phone, and my keys. Everything else is in my Jeep, including my 1911 (can't carry on my person anymore, even though I possess a CHL).

"Sua Sponte"

CTsan

I have a flashlight, Cold Steel AK-47 folder on person, a fixed blade velcroed to the inside drivers rollbar, some tools in a roll up bag and always a towstrap.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Keys, pocket knife, wallet, phone (taking the picture) and M+P 9c with a Safariland IWB holsterlong with extra clip to put in whatever vehicle I'm driving that day and carry on my person if needed... just in case. IMG_20170918_091131688.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom