Hitches

Jranso04

I like to keep my hitch in for rear end protection but I'm not sure which bumper is better for protection as well as recovery. Which bumper and hitch combo would be better for both? Would it be the built in receiver or straight bumper like the second photo with the hitch underneath the bumper.

IMG_0953.jpg IMG_0954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jranso04

Yea that's what I thought about the hitch. I've only seen like 2 that's tow rated. Rock hard and smittybilt. Thanks for replying. I'm new to the jeep community so I wanted to ask.

Jranso04

I think I may keep the hitch I have now instead of getting a built in receiver. I have one of those U-haul hitches that's mounted right to the frame

WJCO

Meme King
Yea that's what I thought about the hitch. I've only seen like 2 that's tow rated. Rock hard and smittybilt. Thanks for replying. I'm new to the jeep community so I wanted to ask.

I would say that you could be confident that rh4x4 uses 100% US parts while Smitty built uses parts from the same place as your local 8.95 allyoucaneat buffet.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I towed a travel trailer 7,099 miles, with my American made, tow rated Rock Hard 4x4 bumper. It's real quality, and their customer service is top notch.

Top Bottom