Wave from Seattle

beardedbern

Whats up WAL!!

My name is Matt, and I'm a proud owner of a brand new (last Friday) Rhino JKU. I'm super stoked to back, behind the wheel, and owning a jeep again. It's great to see how big this community has gotten and how close its become since the days of JK-Forum. Since I'm relatively new to western Washington, I'd love some recommendations on places to ride, folks willing to show me around, or hell someone to just grab a beer with!

IMG_8288.jpg

fullsizeoutput_d23.jpg

Jeepfan30

Welcome to WAL and PNW. I think the best place to go for starters is Tahuya ORV park. It is pretty mild wheeling, but they have added some more advanced sections recently. It's out near the small town of Belfair.

beardedbern

Welcome to WAL and PNW. I think the best place to go for starters is Tahuya ORV park. It is pretty mild wheeling, but they have added some more advanced sections recently. It's out near the small town of Belfair.

Hey thanks so much for the recommendation. In my hours of googling Tahuya/Elfendahl has come up and isn’t far at all, so definitely on my list. Not sure how the super stock JK would perform out there though, may need to wait for lift and tires.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

beardedbern

Thanks everyone... super stoked to have my jeep. I just installed a MORE dead pedal :rock: and a stubby antenna... let the build begin!

nytewlf

Welcome from Olympia. A stock jk will go through tahuya. There are a lot of bypasses. You might rub your belly in a couple spots on dirt humps but that's what the skids are for. I'm always in to go there for a lazy day in the woods. Let me know when your ready and I will show you around

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom