Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Central Command!!! Power distribution module like no other!

-
    Quote Originally Posted by VMSHack View Post
    Ok this seems like a quality product and all, I plan on a couple front bumper lights and maybe some rear fogs or floods, and maybe an arb compressor in the future. Lmao not rich though $560 is a little steep for me. Seriously want a quality product but donít have a lot of $$$ to spend on my jeep. Any cheaper alternatives that are still good quality?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Hello from a fellow Utah Jeeper and Manufacture! I actually love this question. If every decision to purchase products for our rigs was solely based on price, every company would be taking their products to China to have them made, and made cheaply!!! When I use the word cheaply, I mean as in a peace of crap! You get what you pay for in my opinion! We are a Proudly ďmade in the USAĒ company. Before anyone jumps in and says, ďwhat about all the electrical components, some of them are made in ChinaĒ! Yes, some are. We worked with EATON to design and have them manufacture our main power box. It is our design, with our configurations that is proprietary to us. It has relays that are from China and assembled in Mexico. Everything else is assembled right in our own shop in Bountiful Utah.

Now with that ramble out of the way, letís really dig into what you get for the price. Compare ours to any on the market to see how it stacks up! 8 fused/relay circuits. PLUS 4 additional fused circuits in one wire harness from the box. A 5th fused circuit from our add a fuse accessory only line. Water tight seals on ALL connections and at the box!. 8 LED top and bottom rocker switches. Solid mounting bracket. A 200 amp resettable (made in the USA) circuit breaker. BUT the most important thing to me, a 200 amp rated power supply circuit!!! Do the math on the major competitor. Itís not rated that high nor are the supply lines! Letís see how ďcheaplyĒ the others stack up in price once you take their base models and add components to get to our standard and see what they would charge you.

I sent you a DM. Iím happy to show you our product and go over it more in detail if you would like.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    This is a thread promoting their product. If you're curious about others, please start another tech thread.
    Thanks WJCO!

-
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    You know, you could have created your own thread asking this question. Putting it here is like slapping SFZ in the face.

Since you did, have you checked the prices of any other products on the market, like this one? Central Command is very reasonably priced.

Yep, face is red and stinging🤣🤣🤣

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post

Lol. To me, your product is very reasonably priced. I have looked at competitors, to be able to have an accurate opinion of Central Command, and I think you get a lot for the money. Itís at the top of my list for a control module.

Iím watching Sharkeyís build thread, to see his Central Command installed.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Ok this seems like a quality product and all, I plan on a couple front bumper lights and maybe some rear fogs or floods, and maybe an arb compressor in the future. Lmao not rich though $560 is a little steep for me. Seriously want a quality product but donít have a lot of $$$ to spend on my jeep. Any cheaper alternatives that are still good quality?

Get fucked. Thatís a cheaper alternative.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

-
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Lol. To me, your product is very reasonably priced. I have looked at competitors, to be able to have an accurate opinion of Central Command, and I think you get a lot for the money. Itís at the top of my list for a control module.

Iím watching Sharkeyís build thread, to see his Central Command installed.

Thanks!!! Looking forward to his review as well!

Caught the Bug
    Sorry about the question...didnít mean to offend anyone. I was curious since they sell a quality product, if they had a cheaper price version.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post

Have looked...found the spod thread and in general peoples opinions are that they are shady. Canít find too many out there. Found a couple cheap or dyi ones but canít find how good they are, thatís why I was asking if they had a lower price version. Again sorry didnít mean to ďslap in the faceĒ with my question

-
    Have looked...found the spod thread and in general peoples opinions are that they are shady. Canít find too many out there. Found a couple cheap or dyi ones but canít find how good they are, thatís why I was asking if they had a lower price version. Again sorry didnít mean to ďslap in the faceĒ with my question

I thought since you were right here close you would want at a minimum see the product and go over it. But from your posts and DM, you just want something ďcheapĒ. Itís all good....

Caught the Bug
    This is the first forum I have ever joined, people on here seem to know what they are talking about so I am trusting their opinion of what is quality. I sincerely apologize for asking on your thread, I didnít think it was a bad thing. But I am just an average worker that paid $30k for my jeep, and I donít have a large budget for after market things. Just looking to upgrade what I can with the little money I have. Iíve seen the pics on your site and would really like it, for a few accessories. And everyone here seems to back your products you sell thanks again for answering

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast