Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Central Command!!! Power distribution module like no other!

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Wow, thanks for that. So to be clear, all 8 switches are pre-wired already and all accessory wiring go to your box - 2 wires and done, right?

Do the lights on the switches go off with the Jeep or are they always on? Are they dimmable?

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Sorry, they go on with the key in acc mode. They aren't dimmable. Nothing that is connected to the 8 switches can be powered on without the key in acc position ( or jeep started). The other 4 fused circuits can work with the key not in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    STRIKE FORCE ZEBRA
    HALF THE DOOR. TWICE THE FUN.
    100% Made in the USA Jeep Half Doors

Email: info@strikeforcezebra.com or send us a PM
    Site: www.strikeforcezebra.com
    Follow strikeforcezebra: Facebook / YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Nothing but a Thing BaddestCross's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post
    Sorry, they go on with the key in acc mode. They aren't dimmable. Nothing that is connected to the 8 switches can be powered on without the key in acc position ( or jeep started). The other 4 fused circuits can work with the key not in.

That's what I figured, just wanted to confirm. Thanks for the detailed info! 👍

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    --
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Looks pretty sweet, now I know at least one mod for my next build!

Awesome set up!

Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post
    I don't think I'll carry an extra one on our next trip to the Rubicon for you

While a 1350 is a pretty nice trail upgrade this would be fantastic...haha.

Is the arb compressor still wired directly to the battery, using one of the 4 non switched ports using its own relay and fuse, or is the command center basically replacing the arb harness?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Fireside View Post
    Is the arb compressor still wired directly to the battery, using one of the 4 non switched ports using its own relay and fuse, or is the command center basically replacing the arb harness?

The power to an ARB compressor, I would still take to the battery. The switching part however can be connected to one of these switches to operate the compressor. Give me a call and I can walk you through any questions you have.

STRIKE FORCE ZEBRA
    HALF THE DOOR. TWICE THE FUN.
    100% Made in the USA Jeep Half Doors

Email: info@strikeforcezebra.com or send us a PM
    Site: www.strikeforcezebra.com
    Follow strikeforcezebra: Facebook / YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Caught the Bug
    Ok this seems like a quality product and all, I plan on a couple front bumper lights and maybe some rear fogs or floods, and maybe an arb compressor in the future. Lmao not rich though $560 is a little steep for me. Seriously want a quality product but don’t have a lot of $$$ to spend on my jeep. Any cheaper alternatives that are still good quality?

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VMSHack View Post
    Ok this seems like a quality product and all, I plan on a couple front bumper lights and maybe some rear fogs or floods, and maybe an arb compressor in the future. Lmao not rich though $560 is a little steep for me. Seriously want a quality product but don’t have a lot of $$$ to spend on my jeep. Any cheaper alternatives that are still good quality?

You know, you could have created your own thread asking this question. Putting it here is like slapping SFZ in the face.

Since you did, have you checked the prices of any other products on the market, like this one? Central Command is very reasonably priced.

Quote Originally Posted by VMSHack View Post

This is a thread promoting their product. If you're curious about others, please start another tech thread.
    Last edited by WJCO; 01-13-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast