New England Trusted Dealers.

BlackKnight

For any of the members in New England. We should post up some in our area.

Dan's Jeep on Rt9 in Westborough.

Nice sales people, will really try to get you the best deal. Service is good, and prices are "normal" for dealers, not a Stealership...

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Here are a couple I trust with my Jeep in MA.

***links removed ***

Note, ***********is the only EVO deal in New England that I could find.

I had to remove your links. This sub forum is for Chrysler/Jeep dealerships, not 4wd shops.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Here are a couple I trust with my Jeep in MA.

***links removed ***

Note, ***********is the only EVO deal in New England that I could find.

You are in the DEALERSHIP forum not the parts dealer forum. This is not what this forum is for.

BlackKnight

I had to remove your links. This sub forum is for Chrysler/Jeep dealerships, not 4wd shops.

Hi Guys, Be Universal or not at all in you judgements of what is the right kind of post, as, by your rule, the post in the California section must also be blacked out, as the poster is asking for a build shop, not a dealer, and advised by one of the sub-forum admins to check out ORE (a build shop, not a dealer), and the first post in Texas is a Jeep wave, nothing to do with a dealer.

In truth should be opened up for Shops we trust also, as Dealers are not generally trustworthy, just familiar with us, and sometimes gracious as they know we'll come back.

Last edited:

notnalc68

Hi Guys, Be Universal or not at all in you judgements of what is the right kind of post, as, by your rule, the post in the California section must also be blacked out, as the poster is asking for a build shop, not a dealer, and advised by one of the sub-forum admins to check out ORE (a build shop, not a dealer), and the first post in Texas is a Jeep wave, nothing to do with a dealer.

In truth should be opened up for Shops we trust also, as Dealers are not trustworthy, just familiar with us, and sometimes gracious as they know we'll come back.

ORE, is a forum advertiser & supporter, FYI. The wave, I'll investigate.

This sub forum is to list dealers that CAN be trusted. If you have any further concerns, please PM the administrators, CarsonCityCindy, or Wayoflife.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
If you're referring to Cozdude referring EVO (offroad evolution) to someone here on the forum, EVO is a sponser.... why would we not refer people to them? If any of the off road shops you listed contacted Eddie and paid to be a supporting vendor, I'm sure we would have no problem recommending them.

Edit: Damn Clay, your fingers must be flying on your iPhone... beat me to it! Lol

WJCO

Meme King

In truth should be opened up for Shops we trust also, as Dealers are not generally trustworthy, just familiar with us, and sometimes gracious as they know we'll come back.

It's not about any 'guys' here. It's what Eddie and Cindy set up. If they wanted it to be for shops, the forum would be called 'shops' and not 'dealerships.' And yes, I would assume that paid advertisers on the forum would have the exception and opportunity to post here if they have a repair shop.

BlackKnight

It's not about any 'guys' here. It's what Eddie and Cindy set up. If they wanted it to be for shops, the forum would be called 'shops' and not 'dealerships.' And yes, I would assume that paid advertisers on the forum would have the exception and opportunity to post here if they have a repair shop.

Works for me, I have no relationships with the shops other than my trust with my jeep. Was just a miss understanding after seeing the first post in the Cali section talking about a shop. and Mentioned the one that was an EVO reseller as nearly all the aftermarket parts on my jeep are ORE and I had to get them shipped to my house until I found the only reseller for 500 miles....

Last edited:

notnalc68

Works for me, I have no relationships with the shops other than my trust with my jeep. Was just a miss understanding after seeing the first post in the Cali section talking about a shop. and Mentioned the one that was an EVO reseller as nearly all the aftermarket parts on my jeep are ORE and I had to get them shipped to my house until I found the only reseller for 500 miles....

It's all good. No one was scolding you, by editing the post. In the future, if you see something that seems out of place, you can report it, and we will see it, too.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
No no no... this isn't how this is supposed to work.

You're supposed to get all butthurt that someone edited your post, go off on a tangent about how stupid we all are, insult WAYALIFE as a whole, this thread ends up in the infirmary.... etc etc. You're not supposed to act like a civil adult and admit you were wrong and move on :(

notnalc68

You're supposed to get all butthurt that someone edited your post, go off on a tangent about how stupid we all are, insult WAYALIFE as a whole, this thread ends up in the infirmary.... etc etc. You're not supposed to act like a civil adult and admit you were wrong and move on :(

[emoji1303][emoji1303] Thumbs up for BlackKnight

BlackKnight

Oshit, I fucked up. Need to make Drama and throw a tantrum!

Drama, DRama, DRAMa, DRAMA!!!!!:tantrum: :gaah::tantrum: :gaah::tantrum: :gaah::tantrum: :gaah:

Top Bottom