Hate to do it but need to sell my jeep.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
View attachment 276853

View attachment 276854

View attachment 276855

Need to sell the jeep, it's not what I want but not having the payment will help each month right now. I'm still employed but looking for another job and will probably end up taking a cut in pay most likely. Specially if I stay where I'm at, I'm tired of a bunch of stuff in the position I'm in and over two departments. So I'm seriously thinking about just applying for just a worker job again. I also would like to build my lawn mowing business bigger and could use some more equipment as well as a bigger trailer so I'm really needing more of a full size rig. I'm working on my suburban but still to the point a lot of months, we just don't have the money to fix it. So we've made the decision to sell the jeep.

It's a 2014 with 28k miles on it. Obviously it's a JKUR and has the factory 4.10 gears and lockers. Fully loaded with heated leather seats and the 430n radio. I've added the EVO front bumper and d ring mounts, EVO oil pan and tranny pan skid plates, EVO rocker guards and EVO rock rails. Has the EVO rear fascia and d ring mounts. Has a Teraflex 2.5 inch coil lift with shock extenders and factory shocks. Running 35 inch Nitto Trail Grapplers with somewhere between 20k-25k miles on them on the factory rims with Spydertrax 1.5 inch black spacers. Has the Warn Powerplant 12k pound winch. Truck Light headlights installed in the plasti dipped grill that needs touched up or pulled off. Installed a Teraflex spacer on the factory spare tire mount to run the matching spare, also has the Hard Rock tag mount kit with the ORO tag light/3rd brake light kit to mount the tag in the middle of the spare. I put a Tuffy fixed deck in the back for secure storage when topless and it has the Bestop Trek Top NX that is about a year old. Also have the hardtop that will go with it as well as a Spider Web shade. I put the Mopar door sills on all four doors and also purchased the Mopar Slush mats. Carpet is out of the front and back foot wells but I still have it in my shop as well as the carpet floor mats.

Oil was changed every 5k miles with Mobile 1 and tires rotated every oil change, the spare was rotated in as well each time.

I have but not installed:

EVO front axle C gusset kit
EVO front axle lower control arm skids
Synergy HD Ball Joints
Nitro Axle sleeves. (Purchased before I knew better)

I wanted to get Dynatrack diff covers and install all of the above at that time as well as the diff covers and change the gear oil in the axle. Just haven't done that yet and probably won't now since I'm selling it.

I also have a new OEM steering stabilizer that needs installed and a new pass rear hard brake line that got screwed up when flexing one time. The sway bar bolt hooked it and pulled it down. It still is drive able but I need to get these fixed before I sell it. Hopefully I get the time to fix them soon.

It has been lightly wheeled so it does have some scratches that could probably be buffed out. It has one scratch on the pass rear where my wife dropped the hard top some and it got the tub of the jeep, no damage to the top itself. One of the freedom tops does have a scratch where it slipped out of my hand and hit the hitch when I was trying to put it in the freedom top bag. It also has a few small dents in the factory gas tank skid plate, really nothing to mention I just didn't want it to be any sort of surprise. It has a chip in the windshield that happened the winter of 2014. I've never got it fixed or the windshield replaced and it's never gotten worse.

I'm sure I've forgotten something so I may edit this at some point. Yeah so I forgot a price so I had to edit and add that. $39,000 OBO.

Any questions just ask. I can get more pics also just didn't have any more on my phone.

Not parting it out.

No trades except for partial trade on an 80s Chevy squarebody shortbed/stepside 2wd or 4x4 prefer an 87. 80s Chevy squarebody one ton crew cab dually 4x4, prefer 87-91 and really prefer a 91. Or a ZR2 s10 truck or blazer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
That really sucks, man. Sorry to hear. I know you said no trades, but I know a guy that has some really cool kittens. Let me know.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hope everything works out man... Good luck and hope you get back in a Jeep soon! I see a Green JT Wrangler in your future, with your Landscaping Company's Stickers on the doors! :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
Sorry to hear that. I'm in the same position myself except I'm tired of being away from the family all summer so I just asked my boss for a reassignment. I'm also looking into doing mobile headlight restoration possibly evolving into detail work. If you've read my thread from today I was involved in an accident yesterday and once I get my truck fixed I'll most likely be selling it as I have no real need for it. Small trailer behind the Jeep will suit me fine. Also something that gets 35-40 mpg would come at a savings even with a car payment of $200 a month. GLWS and good luck to your future endeavors.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I feel your pain about being in charge of people. I'm happy to be a worker bee these days. Sounds like you will too. Good luck with sale

Yeah, that was one reason I really liked workin for my parents when they were still runnin a business. I went from being the boss to just a worker. It's funny too how when you've been a boss but now you're a worker, you're the best damn worker there is cause you know the bs the boss has to deal with.

Hell, I'm self-employed and I can't stand the guy who works for me. Or my boss. [emoji23]

Sorry to hear it, but GLWS.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I know the feeling some days. Running your own business the boss can be a real jerk and never pays you enough for all that you deal with.

That really sucks, man. Sorry to hear. I know you said no trades, but I know a guy that has some really cool kittens. Let me know.

I'm tryin to get away from those kitty's. Lol. Give me a few days and I'll prob have some squirrels to trade. [emoji849]

Hope everything works out man... Good luck and hope you get back in a Jeep soon! I see a Green JT Wrangler in your future, with your Landscaping Company's Stickers on the doors! :thumb:

IMG_5889.jpg

A buddy just picked up this M1010, we've been joking around about making it my lawn truck. In all seriousness though, for a lot of my yards I have now, it would work great. I could drive it to work and not worry about trying to park a trailer and not get a ticket. Then mow right after work, I wouldn't have to run home get my stuff and drive back into town. Everything would be locked up inside it, I've already found some aluminum ramps that are about 12 feet and fold up smaller so they would fit in the back. Lol.

Ddays

Hooked
Man, sorry to hear this. Been there before. Sometimes it sucks to do the grownup thing but in the end you're better for it. Good luck!

Top Bottom