hello wayalifers !

Jeeps4me

just wanted to say hello to you and introduce myself. I've been a Jeeper for many years, latest Jeep is a 2017 rubicon unlimited. I also have a 1990 Jeep Comanche I use for off road most of the time. The Comanche is still street able and fun to drive to the mall to piss off the locals when i park next to them!

I am not sure how I want to build this JKUR, so I've been looking at a lot of sites. I am thinking bumpers from smitty built and a lift from tereflex or rubicon express. I like a lift in the 4.5 to 6" range as I think they look good! :brows: for fenders was thinking about the high fenders from Fab Fours and maybe the EVO fender liners to clean things up. The fab fours Grumper looks funny to me now, but maybe would grow on me… what do you think? Winch im thinking warn as I've had those on all of my jeeps. Tires I'm thinking 37's probably nitto MT's. gears i was thinking going 5:13's.

well that's what I'm thinking, let me know what you think so I can get this build started. I will use this JKUR as fun car, with plenty of off road trips. my daily is a 2017 Ford expedition, or my 2009 Shelby Mustang (if the wife doesn't take it) she daily drives a Z4 M3 BMW.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Welcome.

There is a whole lot of knowledge here on the JKU. I think you will find it very helpful. I can tell you 37s and 5:13 gears is a very good setup (what I have, except mine has 3.8) You should do some research and read actual reviews before you decide on a lift. Most big store off the shelf kits like the ones you mentioned leave much to be desired.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

desrt4x

Welcome from Arizona.
Like mentioned before, 6" lift would not be a first choice but it depends a lot on what you plan on using it for.

Top Bottom