Mojave Dessert first weekend January 2018

JKJason

As I’m sure we all do, I love the WAYALIFE videos on YouTube. They are hands down the best Jeep videos that depict and represent the Jeep community. I was watching the Crucero video and decided that I want to drive out from Cincinnati if this ride is going to happen in 2018. It would be a perfect opportunity to meet and wheel with people that I’ve watched for years. I looked and didn’t see a thread for this ride already so if there is one, can you point me in the right direction and delete this? Thanks guys!

Here’s my “brick” that I’ll be bringing out.
IMG_9938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
As I’m sure we all do, I love the WAYALIFE videos on YouTube. They are hands down the best Jeep videos that depict and represent the Jeep community. I was watching the Crucero video and decided that I want to drive out from Cincinnati if this ride is going to happen in 2018. It would be a perfect opportunity to meet and wheel with people that I’ve watched for years. I looked and didn’t see a thread for this ride already so if there is one, can you point me in the right direction and delete this? Thanks guys!

Here’s my “brick” that I’ll be bringing out.
View attachment 277351

Were you talking about trying to make it out for the New Years kick off run?

jesse3638

Hooked
Is that the official name of the ride? I believe that’s it. Is there a thread for it already?

Yeah that is typically what it is called. There is no thread yet but Eddie will usually create on a few weeks before hand firming up the date and location. If it is something you are interested in attending I'd PM him and ask seeing how you would have a much greater distance that those who typically attend and I'd assume you may need go plan. It'd be awesome to meet some Ohio WALer's.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom