Wave From Reno

drrags

Going from this:
MoabCliff.JPG

To this:
PeavineJeep.jpg

I'm looking forward to being warm and dry :brows:
I'm also looking forward to learning all that I can and contributing where I have any expertise.

drrags

Thanks for the welcome, y'all :thumb:

I really have a lot to learn. I don't know how much of my 2-wheel experience is going to apply. I still see lines from a two-wheel point of view, and they've rarely been the same line for the Jeep. Sections that scare me on the bike still scare me in the Jeep, too, but I don't know how warranted that fear is. On the bike, being perpendicular to the ground is where I'm supposed to be, but in the Jeep, when I'm on a trail with camber, say, 15 or 20 degrees, it puts the fear in me. I don't like being tilted! Every little thing makes me think I'm going to flip or roll it.

I'll get there; it's just practice. Now I just have to find someone I can tag along with :)

TRLJNKY

Welcome from Carson City! I did the same. I finally realized I wasnt 20 anymore and i dont bounce like I used to. Its more of a splat so sold the bike and picked up my JKU. You will find yourself admiring the scenery a lot more. Its amazing the details you missed when doing 40ish mph with your only focus on the road ahead over gnar gnar terrain. Now you will crawl and enjoy it though you will miss the bike sometimes. As far as the off camber? You will get more comfortable as you learn to trust your drive by the seat of the pants instinct and your Jeeps capability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom