Toyo Open Country RT

schnauzer

I am selling a set of five 37x12.5r17 tires

4 have 10,000 miles 1 has zero miles

These tires have been wheeled at 4 events on 7-9 rated trails.

They do remarkably well in everything but heavy mud which is the only reason for the sale.

I am switching to the Open Country MT, I can't say enough good things about Toyo, they make a great tire.

These tires are nearly silent even after 4 events, balance perfectly and are tough as nails.

The tires have been wheeled the have small cuts in the tread, none in the sidewalls and the slightest bit of chunking.

looking for $1,100.00 for all 5

IMG_0872.jpg IMG_0873.jpg IMG_0874.jpg IMG_0876.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
You can't be serious. I guess you didn't notice the No Soliciting sign. Nothing says active member like a dude who's been a member for 3 years, then comes out of the woodwork to make a profit off of someone.

ANOTHER MATRIX.jpg

JeepJeep75

Still don't understand why people pay good money to buy all 5 tires, then only use 4 of them. Why?!?! Go past 5,000 miles and you might as well just throw that spare away. Of course, then you can go spareless, because that's super-useful.... but seriously guys, why not rotate in the spare? You get 20% more tire use for your money spent, and you have a spare tire that you can ACTUALLY use, on the jeep, as a spare!!!! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Still don't understand why people pay good money to buy all 5 tires, then only use 4 of them. Why?!?! Go past 5,000 miles and you might as well just throw that spare away. Of course, then you can go spareless, because that's super-useful.... but seriously guys, why not rotate in the spare? You get 20% more tire use for your money spent, and you have a spare tire that you can ACTUALLY use, on the jeep, as a spare!!!! 🤣

While i cant speak for everyone who does this, i do a 4 rotation when i blow one out an need to use the spare there is a 90%chance i will then be replacing blown tire so the replacment goes on as new along with spare then when the money is there and its time the other 3 get bought . I myself cant drop the cost for all 5 at once without putting em a cc and then its paying for 7 by the time i pay em off .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
While i cant speak for everyone who does this, i do a 4 rotation when i blow one out an need to use the spare there is a 90%chance i will then be replacing blown tire so the replacment goes on as new along with spare then when the money is there and its time the other 3 get bought . I myself cant drop the cost for all 5 at once without putting em a cc and then its paying for 7 by the time i pay em off .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app
How often are blowing out tires?

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

I religiously rotated my spares until I went to 37's. Now? Meh. Goddam thing is heavy! And then trying to get the bastard to line up and onto the spindle on the EVO carrier blindly by yourself is a PITA. My reasoning is that I'm really happy with the Cooper STT's and I am 99% positive that's what I'm gonna stay with when I need new tires so in the grand scheme of things I'm only going to need 4 tires next time. And I get to keep my nuts attached. :2thumbsup:

JeepJeep75

I religiously rotated my spares until I went to 37's. Now? Meh. Goddam thing is heavy! And then trying to get the bastard to line up and onto the spindle on the EVO carrier blindly by yourself is a PITA. My reasoning is that I'm really happy with the Cooper STT's and I am 99% positive that's what I'm gonna stay with when I need new tires so in the grand scheme of things I'm only going to need 4 tires next time. And I get to keep my nuts attached. :2thumbsup:

Haha! Ya, keeping the ol' nuts attached is a good thing!! 🤣🤣🤣

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug

Just watch out for dry rot on the spare. It shouldn't be as bad as a tire with weight on it that doesn't get driven, but I don't know how long tires are meant to last.

Top Bottom