Who's Going to the Off-Road Expo 2017

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who don't already know, the 2017 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo Powered by General Tire will be taking place this Saturday and Sunday at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA. If you live in the SoCal area and have the time, I'd highly recommend you check it out as it really is one of the best, small off-road shows around. As an added bonus, Rubicat will be on display at the Dynatrac booth and I'm sure she'd be happy if you came by to say hi. Of course, Cindy and I will be at the show as well and it'd be great to meet some of you in person.

More information regarding the show can be found by clicking on the link below:
http://www.offroadexpo.com/pomona-ca

With that said, let's see a show of hands as to who all will be going to the show! :rock:

Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie (Saturday & Sunday)
2. RodCyn
3. OverlanderJK (Sunday)
4. IBSMSHN (Sunday)
5. JAGS
6. Vinnielax (Sunday)
7. Rubicon310 (Sunday)
8. 4lo4fun
9. Trail Hound (Saturday)
10. Slavens
11. Ungust (Saturday)
12. pop2tu (Sunday)
13. 10abadilla/jk
14. aTX427 (Sunday)
15. Rocralr (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
16. JeepFan
17. Chillin' The Most (Saturday)
18. Bearking
19. jkjourneys
20. USA2dr
21. RanchoRubi

Maybe List
1. BaddestCross
2. AlStew
3. TrailHunter
4. JKOperator

Finally, here's a shot of Rubicat all shined up and ready to be shown. :cool:

20170926195148-f52bd229.jpg

Rubicon310

My son and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing your rig and all the cool stuff the expo has to offer.

Count us in for Sunday

Eddie, what has been your experience with snagging deals at this expo. Last year I bought a complete lift kit and felt like I was ripped off after looking at the prices online. I blame myself for not educating myself before spending 2500 on a lift.

4lo4fun

Count me in, I know I don't post but I do come here every day to look at people's builds and gain as much information as I can. Look forward to meeting you guys, and possibly having more people to go wheeling in SoCal and Arizona.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was planning on coming out Saturday but some work stuff came up, so it's a maybe for me. 😔

Well, I'll add you to the maybe list and will hope that you can make it out :)

I'll be there with my son for sure. Still figuring out which day. [emoji41][emoji41]

Awesome! :thumb:

I’ll be there on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Cool, I'll add you to the list :cool:

Wish I could, unfortunately in Norfolk to help coordinate disaster relief in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

God speed and be safe out there. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My son and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing your rig and all the cool stuff the expo has to offer.

Count us in for Sunday

Eddie, what has been your experience with snagging deals at this expo. Last year I bought a complete lift kit and felt like I was ripped off after looking at the prices online. I blame myself for not educating myself before spending 2500 on a lift.

I'll add you to the list! As far as deals go, it's hit and miss for sure. There are definitely companies that have good deals to offer but most are there just to take advantage of the show. It's always best to know what you're wanting and know what they're worth BEFORE going to the show.

Count me in, I know I don't post but I do come here every day to look at people's builds and gain as much information as I can. Look forward to meeting you guys, and possibly having more people to go wheeling in SoCal and Arizona.

Awesome!

It's a maybe for me. I really want to go. I'm trying to free up my schedule to make it.

We'll, I'll add you to the maybe list and will hope that you can make it out :cool:

Ungust

Off Road Expo in Pomona

I have had my ticket for about 3 weeks. I'll be there on Saturday.:bleh:

Top Bottom